Jones

Jones

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Road Trippin' for the BEST Reason!

Back on the 28th of June, we took a quick weekend trip to Idaho with Mom, the Bahrs, and the Stewarts. We went to celebrate and be a part of a special occasion; our nephew was sealed to his parents since the adoption has now been finalized!


Laura models this lovely Toyota Highlander in style.

"Ah, the paparazzi!  Stop!  All the flashes are too much!"

"I'm cute an' all, but this car is getting kind of hot..."

"I love my uncle, but what is that furry stuff all over his face?"

Jen and Joe loved sharing the car with us.  I'm telling you they absolutely LOVED it. :)

"Ahhhh, we're on a car trip and we feel gross!"

Nick was quite the avid reader.  He actually read the majority of the 4th Harry Potter book on our trip there and back.  I knew I'd convince him it was good!

Ben, our nephew.  What a handsome devil.

Mason, Whitney, Spencer, and Kellen as they came out of the Boise temple after their family sealing.

All the family and their many grandparents! Yay! :) From left to right: Mason's birth grandma, Grandma Blake, Mason, Spencer, Kellen, Whitney, Grandpa White, "White Grandma," Kellen's birth grandparents
What a special day for the Blake family!  We are so happy for the miracle of adoption and so pleased that both Mason and now Kellen are a part of the family forever!  It was great to be a part of it since I was still on my mission when Mason was sealed to Spencer and Whitney.  We love you guys-ie-pies!

2 comments:

  1. How lucky can those guys be to have so many people who love them?! And all the babies in your post are so cute -- Laura, Ben, Mason, Kellen! My goodness, I have cute grandkids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're famous. Laura made it on the blog again. =)

    ReplyDelete